Maille Day in Paris Competition
Terms and Conditions
Major Prize x 1: Return economy flights for 2 people to Paris, France including 5 nights’ accommodation in Paris, private car transfers to and from the airport and a culinary tasting tour along with a voucher for product at the La Maison Maille Paris boutique. Conditions apply. Please refer to clauses 10-13.
Second chance prize x 3: Maille Australia will award three (3) bespoke gift hampers of Maille products (at a value of approx. $50 each with a range of classic and boutique products) for runners-up prizes.
Promotional period: 10:00 am AEST Monday 25 November 2019 – 12:00 pm AEST Saturday 29 February 2020.
How to Enter:
1. Purchase a Maille product from any retailer who sells Maille and take a photograph of the receipt for proof of purchase
2. Upload the photo to the form on www.maille.com.au along with contact details outlined
3. There is no limit of entries per fan, provided the receipts are from separate, unique purchases and submitted individually
4. The winner will be randomly selected and contacted directly once awarded and the winner published on our social media channels.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Submission of an entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via the Internet only.
2. Entry is open to all Australian permanent residents aged 18 years and over (Entrants) who are fans of the Maille Australia Facebook and Instagram pages. Employees, management and directors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion opens on 10:00 am AEST Monday 25 November 2019 – 12:00 pm AEST Saturday 29 February 2020 (Promotional Period).
4. Entrants are permitted to submit more than one entry each. There is no limit of entries per person, on the condition that the receipts are from separate, unique purchases and submitted individually. Entrants cannot submit the same receipt as their entry multiple times.
5. Any cost associated with accessing the Internet in relation to this promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
6. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) before issuing a prize and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant or entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Internet entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, incomprehensible, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by a panel of appropriately qualified judges based on only determining if an entry is valid according to rules on How to Enter. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The judging will take place at 2 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 on Wednesday the 4th of March, 2020 at 12:30pm AEST. The winner will be notified by email or phone. In the case of a redraw, If the winner cannot be contacted within three (3) weeks of the draw, a redraw will take place on 1 April 2020 at the same location.
10. Major Prize winner: The entry randomly selected from all eligible entries received will win two return economy airfares, 5 nights’ accommodation in a pre-determined hotel in Paris (minimum 4 stars) and a culinary tour and voucher (value to be determined) at the La Maison Maille Paris boutique. Maille Australia will also award three (3) bespoke gift hampers of Maille products (at a value of approx. $50 AU each with a range of classic and boutique products) as secondary randomly drawn prizes.
11. The total maximum prize pool value is $6,000 AU. Prizes, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
12. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are including GST.
- The airfares and accommodation will be booked on behalf of the winner by a Maille representative and an itinerary will be delivered to the address or email address nominated by the winner in their entry form. Winners must provide Maille Australia with their suitable travel dates in 2020 within three (3) weeks of receiving a notification they have won to validate their win. If the winner does not provide this information within this time, they will no longer be eligible to receive a prize. Travel must take place in 2020.
13. All additional costs not expressly stated, but which may be incurred in acceptance and use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Such additional costs include, but are not limited to, spending money, meals, travel insurance and accommodation beyond the 5 nights included in the prize.
- If the prize is unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a substitute prize (or that part of the prize) of equal or greater value and/or specification will be awarded in lieu.
14. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each Entrant agrees to assign all of his or her rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original work of the Entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Each Entrant also warrants to the Promoter that they have the authority and all permissions necessary to submit their entry into the promotion, including but not limited to obtaining any required written consents and releases to reference or identify any third party in their entry (if applicable). The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of any of these warranties. Entrants consent to any use of their entry, which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, and/or, if necessary, to provide an alternative prize or prizes to the same value as an original prize or prizes.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is considered to be offensive or inappropriate in any way (including any objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements) or that the Promoter considers, may infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person, corporation or entity. This includes, but is not limited to, any entry which the Promoter considers to be disparaging to its products and/or services.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or death, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; (f) the acceptance or use of a prize; and (g) any act or omission of the Promoter or its associated agencies.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and any companion/s) may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter / prize supplier / organisers in their absolute discretion including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. By entering the Competition, Participants expressly acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram or any other social networks where reference to the winner may be published and releases the aforementioned of any and all claims relating to or arising from the Competition.
20. Participants need to use the Maille Australia website to participate. Maille Australia will moderate entries.
21. In consideration of their participation in the Promotion, Entrants grant the Promoter, its affiliates and licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to reproduce, publish, communicate, modify and adapt their entry for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restrictions on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to their entry and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. The Promoter is MONDE NISSIN AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD. (ABN 25 169 518 325), Level 3, 6 Nexus Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 Australia.