MAILLE BUY TO WIN COMPETITION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter Monde Nissin (Australia) pty. Ltd. ABN 25 169 518 325 whose registered office is at Level 3, 6 Nexus Court, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 Australia.
DURATION OF COMPETITION
- The promotion commences 12.01 (AEST) Monday 14th June 2021 and ends 11.59PM (AEST) Tuesday 13th July 2021.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter the promotion, every entrant must complete the following steps during the promotion period:
- Purchase any eligible Maille product from any eligible store and keep your purchase receipt as a proof of purchase.
- Eligible stores include all Woolworths, Coles and independents stockists.
- Eligible products include Maille Mustard Jar Dijon 215g or 845g, Maille Mustard Jar Wholegrain 210g, Maille Mustard Honey Jar 230g, Maille Mustard Extra Hot 215g, Maille Mustard Dijon Squeeze, Maille Mustard Wholegrain Squeeze, Maille Dijonnaise Squeeze, Maille Mayonnaise hint of Dijon Mustard 320g, Maille Mayonnaise hint of Wholegrain Mustard 320g, Maille Dijonnaise, Maille Hollandaise, Maille White Wine Vinegar, Maille Red Wine Vinegar, Maille Balsamic Vinegar, Maille Extra Fine gherkins, Maille Sweet & Sour Gherkins
- Visit https://maille.com.au/ to complete and submit the online entry form as requested
- Answer the following question on the online entry form: Please tell us why you should win a year’s worth of Maille product, in 50 words or less.
- Upload a photo of your receipt/ proof of purchase from an eligible store during the promotional period
- The judges will select a winner based with the most original, interesting and creative answer to the following question featured as part of the online entry form: Please tell us why you should win a year’s worth of Maille product, in 50 words or less.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- By entering the promotion, entrants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms & Conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them. The Promoter may disqualify an entrant and/or refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions. All relevant instructions to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. There will only be one winner.
- Entrants must be a resident of Australia and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Entry to the competition is free. Entrants may enter the competition multiple times but must upload a unique proof of purchase/ receipt per valid entry.
- An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation. Employees of the Promoter and any person associated with the Competition, and any organisation or individual associated with the provision of the prizes, are not eligible to enter.
- Every valid entry will be individually judged by the Promoter and a judging panel appointed in sole discretion by the promoter.
- Each entry must be original and must not infringe the copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights of another person. Incomprehensible and/or incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to any technical reason, network congestion or for any other reason.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result or winning entries.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their product purchase receipt as proof of purchase. The purchase receipt must clearly specify that the required product has been purchased during the promotional period from an eligible store. If an entrant fails to produce proof of purchase as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate any entry by that entrant and forfeit the entrant’s right to a prize. A receipt can only be uploaded once as proof of purchase in a valid entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in any unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive behaviour when entering the competition, or who has engaged in any behaviour generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or the Promoter and any associated agencies, related companies, employees and contractors. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- If the competition is unable to run as planned due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition as necessary.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable PR, marketing and social media activities in relation to the competition and as required. This includes, but is not limited to, the winning entry being featured on social media and being mentioned as the winner of the prize. By entering the competition, the entrant gives consent to the Promoter to use any such material without further reference or compensation to them.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees and gives consent to the Promoter to reproduce their entry for an unlimited period in any media or marketing materials, at the discretion of the Promoter and without any compensation to the entrant.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media used throughout the competition.
- For any queries relating to the competition, Entrants may contact the Promoter via the following email address: email@example.com
- The promoter and any associated agencies, related companies, employees and contractors shall not be responsible or liable for any financial costs, misadventure, tax implications, accident, injury, damage, death, loss, claim or expense that may occur to the entrant or any persons related, as a result of entering the competition and/or in any connection with the competition and/or in any connection with any element of the prize.
- The prize of this competition is a year’s worth of Maille product which is equal to 52 Maille products. The 52 products will be selected at the discretion of the Promoter and the promoter will not enter into correspondence with any entrant regarding the selection of products.
- Once the winner is announced, The Promoter and its associated agency will arrange to send the 52 Maille products to an appropriate address provided by the winner.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to determine the identity of the entrant or winner at their discretion, if there is any dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash. Prizes cannot be exchanged and any attempt to auction or resell all or any part of the prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
- The winner will be announced via direct email by 11.59pm (AEDT) 30/07/21 in accordance with these terms and conditions. The winner will also be contacted by the Promoter or it’s associated agency via direct email to arrange delivery of the prize. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- In the event that, for any reason, a winner does not (or is unable to) redeem the prize by 11.59pm (AEDT) 27/08/21 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and no substitute or cash will be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize. A replacement winner will then be selected in accordance with these terms and conditions and at the discretion of the Promoter and its associated agencies.
- By entering the competition, entrants acknowledge and agree that the promoter can collect, store, disclose and use all personal information collected via the entrant’s online entry form for use in connection with this competition and for any promotional, marketing, publicity and social media purposes without notice or compensation. The Promoter may disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties including its contractors, agents and prize suppliers to assist in conducting this competition and who may use this information for marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically.
- The personal information will be stored by the Promoter in accordance with the AustralianPrivacy Principles Privacy Act 1988. Entrants may access, update and seek correction of the personal information from the Promoter via https://mondenissin.com/privacy-policy/